council resolutions taken from 1st July 2011 to 16 March 2012 - Download Pdf
council resolutions of the special council meeting of 06 March - Download Pdf
special council of the 16 March 2011 - Download Pdf
Council Resolutions Council Meeting of the 31 January 2012 - Download Pdf
A Composite Register of Council Resolutions From 2006 - 2009 As Updated on the 04/08/2009
FRAUD AND ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY
- That every Municipality must develop and implement a fraud and anti-corruption policy in order to minimize fraudulent and corrupt activities.
- That the Draft fraud and anti- corruption policy together with the 2025 strategy be included in the envisaged MFMA workshop package.
- That the Draft policy be noted.
IDP/BUDGET PROCESS PLAN AND DRAFT IDP FRAMEWORK FOR 2008/2009.
- The Council approves the Draft IDP/ Budget Process Plan and Draft IDP Framework for the 2008/2009 financial year.
ELECTRIFICATION OF VILLAGES WITHIN SEKHUKHUNE DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
- That the Council affirms the allocated budget of R70 million in the 2007/2008 budget as coming from own sources.
- That the assets shall be handed over to Eskom for Operation and Maintenance as well as revenue collection.
- That the assets shall and must form part of the electrification assets as part of the Integrated National Electrification Programme.
- That the will be operated and maintained by Eskom under NERSA license.
- That all assets shall and will comply with Minimum Eskom Standards for Electrification projects.
- That all designs and other technical details shall be approved by Eskom.
- That Council approves the item.
MAYORAL LEKGOTLA PERFORMANCE REVIEW RESOLUTIONS FOR 2006/07 FINANCIAL YEAR
- That the Council notes the Performance Review Report containing the 2006/07 Performance Resolutions of the Mayoral Lekgotla ( 30th – 31st August 2007).
SERVICE STANDARDS MANUAL
- That Council approves the revised Service Standards Manual.
- That the Service Standards Manual be developed into booklets for distribution to all District Councillors and communities.